Tuesday, February 03, 2009

february

geez... itu february already... anyway merry christmas, happy new year, happy chinese new year =) let see what i can share... nothing really special actually. went to mom's "house" on new year, chinese new year and of course on christmas eve... well, when it's almost reached christmas eve to be exact. i still have this awkward feeling, anyway life must go on! a sentence to note down: "kehidupan tidak binasa hanya dubah"

the other day i saw kick andy show and it discussed something concerning with death psychology. nice, since no one ever know, ever really could explain on life after death. ok better skip this part, before i make you guyz step away from my blog hehe...

in short, i have another way of celebrating new year. spent times with my dad, bf and my bf's friends. quite fun though. then on chinese new year, i did something totally different. step away for a while from my fam's life and went out of town with my dad and bf.

pretty much exciting with my life at the moment, let you know the rest later! =)

0 comments: